How we use your information & keep it safe
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Business information (Name, address, financial data, history, identifying information, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Through email and phone exchanges.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Get started forms, the Value Builder System evaluator.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process your business analysis and company presentation packages.
- Presentations to potentially interested buyers (with your consent, and only using privacy agreements, confidentiality arrangements, and non-disclosures with all parties).
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Third party vendors associated with providing your business services.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data centrally through our CRM software and corporate databases.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our organizations.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: (972) 331-7540
Or write to us: 1925 E. Belt Line Rd, ste 550, Carrolton, TX 75006
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing purposes and sending you relevant information about our services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (972) 331-7540
Or write to us at: IAG, LLC | 1925 E. Belt Line Rd, Ste 550 | Carrollton, TX 75006
Our Reputation Is Built With Integrity.
At IAG, we measure our success solely on achieving our clients’ goals. We are one of the few business brokerage & intermediary firms that has achieved consistent top ratings & awards by industry qualification organizations, backed by client reviews. From our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, to our International Business Brokers Association Certification, our clients are always in good hands.
Ready To Get Started?
IAG, LLC is a business intermediary consulting firm, facilitating the buying & selling of businesses. With over 100 years of combined experience, IAG has been a leader in the industry & helped the owners of privately-held companies “cash in” on all their hard work and get the best payoff possible.
1925 East Beltline Rd.
Carrollton, TX 75006